Itzbiztime takes personal privacy very seriously. Itzbiztime does not forcefully collect information from you except you willingly gives them out. When you choose to provide any information to Itzbiztime, you are assured that the information you provide cannot be used other than the purpose it was collected for. However, If you choose not to provide Itzbiztime with your personal details, You may not be opportune to enjoy all the features available in Itzbiztime.
In that case, information requested from you by Itzbiztime will be used to serve you better such as commenting, support, or providing future content tailored to your interest.
Itzbiztime will sometimes require you to provide contact details such as email address and phones numbers. This is to help respond to your inquiry and keep you updated with current information published from our site. However, Information you provide to us is not encrypted, Therefore, we will never ask you to provide delicate information such as Social security number, bank details or credit card numbers.
It will be of your interest to know that Itzbiztime uses social media plug-ins and third party websites. We use those third-party services to interact and to build our community on social media. Also, the third party tools helps us to serve our visitors better. Itzbiztime does not use nor transmit personal information such as internet protocol address, username,password and email address used to sign up or sign in in these third party websites.
Itzbiztime collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs. The information these cookies collect includes:
1. The domain you access our website from
2. Your computer’s IP address
3. The date and time you accessed the site
4. The operating system of your computer
5. The browser you’re using to access our site
6. The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
7. Your username, if you’ve logged into the site
8. The URL of site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We may share this information internally with Itzbiztime employees or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily site management purposes.
Itzbiztime takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
(1) Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
(2) Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
(3) Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
(4) All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
(1) Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
(2) Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
(3) Request that we avoid collecting anything in the future (opt-out).
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well.
Whenever we collect any sensitive information (such as social security numbers or credit card information), the information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You are able to confirm this by looking for the ‘lock’ icon in the browser address bar, and also confirm that the URL link starts with ‘https.’